*Use the Fact Sheets link for questions 2 and 3*
List General standards in Manitoba
- Minimum wage
- Standards different for part time employees
- People in agriculture covered
- What must a pay statement show?
- What can be deducted from wages?
- Can employers deduct for uniforms or make employees purchase uniforms?
- Can employees have a dress code?
- Are employees entitled to a day off?
- Do employees need to give notice when quitting?
- Do employers need to give notice when firing?
Explain the legal working hours and how overtime works.
Explain vacation time and pay as well as list the general holidays in Manitoba.